Steps for bookmarking:
1. Suck Less
2. Improve Your Skill
3. Become Unbad
4. Git Gud
Seriously though, refer to the eve-mail about how to bookmark properly or someone, somewhere, will get killed because you didn't do your job properly. Don't be that guy.
Things that should always be in a signature bookmark. Don't even waste our time by making one without them. I will chew you out for it.
* First three letters of the sig ID
* Type (if Data, Relic, Combat, or Gas)
* System or type of space it leads to (if Wormhole)
* Size (if Wormhole)
Things that should never be in a signature bookmark. Putting these in a bookmark just shows everyone that you don't know how to read the bookmark listings.
* Date created (the bookmark window displays this anyways)
* Creator's name (ditto)
* System it's in (doubly ditto)
* K162 (every wormhole in the entire galaxy is labeled K162 on one side. Don't clutter up the name by including it. It's like telling us that water is fat-free)
Failure to follow these guidelines will result in cruel and unusual punishments for my own personal amusement. Fly safe!